To be the Human Resources partner and preferred Executive Search firm to the Top 100 in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.
To provide clients with the best possible talent available by applying the highest international professional standards, working in partnership with them and by providing comprehensive human resources advice to consultancy
EMA Partners Saudi Arabia has a team of experts committed to productive partnerships with our clients based on seven core principles:
Beyond knowledge, expertise and experience we value honesty, mutual respect and teamwork.
We are fully responsible for our actions and commitments.
We seek long-term, sound partnerships with our clients and anticipate like commitments from you.
We respect and maintain confidentiality in both letter and spirits in all our client and candidate relationships.
We operate in an open and fair manner ensuring transparency in all relationships with consultants, clients and candidates.
We believe our culture of mutual respect, trust and full cooperation is the shortest route to success.
We believe that if you don’t enjoy what you do you won’t succeed. We derive considerable pleasure from our activities and hope our clients and candidates are equally content.
Code of Ethics
Our practice is built on quality, professionalism, personal service, local knowledge and understanding and global reach. Those values are embedded in our code of ethics.
- only accept fees from client companies and never from potential candidates;
- limit the number of clients for whom we work within a single industry;
- retain all information provided by clients or candidates in the strictest confidence;
- accept only those assignments we feel confident of completing satisfactory;
- never approach executives in client companies without prior permission;
- work only on an exclusive basis;
- never work on a contingency basis.